It’s time to entertain again! “Summer time and the living is easy” – play smooth jazz music on the built-in speakers of your Crestron Home Automation system, both indoors and on the approximately 2500 square feet of the private rooftop terrace (it’s just like having a backyard). Features lounge and dining spaces under custom European pergolas and Lynx BBQ with infrared burners. The completely renovated outdoor space is nothing short of incredible. Your private elevator is like a personal butler to bring everything right up.
Indoors, the elegance and drama continue to impress with a full renovation completed by Design & Co. Simply move in and unpack. Sophisticated beyond belief! A very comfortable 5,377 sq ft of luxury living space.
Downsview Kitchens outfitted all of the new cabinetry, including the cook’s dream kitchen with skylight and massive island. Full suite of luxury Sub-Zero and Miele appliances, including a steam oven and coffee station. Top-of-the-line fit and finishes, with impeccable attention to design.
North Toronto ravine setting in prestigious Hoggs Hollow for tranquility, with quick and convenient 401 highway access to the airport and cottage country. Removed far from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Instead of soaring high rises, you are surrounded by trees and birds.
Other incredible features include:
– Building air systems retrofitted to address 100% fresh air (non-circulated) and within the suite: Sanuvox ultraviolet air cleaning systems, steam humification (3 separate heating and cooling units)
– Top-of the-line Crestron Automation System smart home automation installation and server room
– 350-bottle wine cellaring options between in-suite and private club-like cellar and tasting room, within the building on the 3rd floor
– Separate 3rd floor personal hobby room, in addition to two other secured and private storage areas
– Spa-like opulent bathrooms
– Four wall mounted Samsung TV’s (3 Samsung Frame TV’s, 1 Samsung TV with soundbar)
– Invisible speakers throughout (excluding Library and Den)
– Four fireplaces
– American Walnut floors
– Custom iron work
– Pocket doors
– Custom draperies and blinds
– Private end of hall tucked away suite
The rooftop terrace with sustainably sourced Brazilian and Ecuadorian IPE decking, fully automated and screened pergolas house lounge, including multiple fountains and piped in speakers. All in addition to two main floor balconies.
Car buffs will love the five oversized premium parking spaces (three of which are served by an electric car charger).
Governor’s Hill II is a five-star full-service luxury condo building with concierge, resident valet, porter, 24/7 guard security, on-site property management, Governor’s Club (located next door at 3800) includes indoor pool, meeting and function rooms, guest suites, squash courts, fitness, gyms, entertainment facilities, guest suites, and ample visitor parking. This suite additionally comes with a wine cellar, with its access to the tasting room and an office / hobby room (both of which are located on 3rd floor).